Has your relationship lost the spark of excitement it once had?
Many couples find themselves surprised by how easy it is to lose the fire and enthusiasm they had at the beginning of their relationship. One day, it hits them that “something” is missing. This is when they look back at their past and ask, “What happened?”
What happened? Life happened. Work, school, work, kids, work, errands, work, email, relatives, work, holidays, more work, more errands, more responsibilities...it goes on until you want to scream!
There is good news. Research has shown that many couples don't need to “get to the source of the problem” in order to reignite that initial spark. We’ve counseled hundreds of couples in our offices and we know this to be true.
We’ve determined that most couples need to do TWO things in order to bounce back.
First, couples need to emotionally invest in becoming friends once again. Secondly, couples need to learn to talk about situations that cause emotional hurt, so they can better manage those situations in the future.
For most couples, these steps are easier said than done. That's how our trained professionals can help. We help you with implementation.
We provide a set of 32 possible exercises that have been specially designed to remind couples how it felt to be dating. In many cases, this reminder is all that’s needed to reignite the missing spark.
We realize that it’s easier to feel like friends again when you're not angry about an incident from years past. In many cases, you aren’t able to just “get over it.” Research has found that humans don’t work that way. With that in mind, we’ve refined a five-step plan to help couples overcome past negative incidents. We provide a step-by-step structure for you to talk about those past situations the help you leave past negative incidents where they belong - in the past.
Benefits of this Program:
- Discover exercises to help you both to once again become excited about your relationship.
- Receive suggestions for apps we’ve found actually help couples to quickly bring playfulness back into the relationship--almost like flipping a switch.
- Learn a succinct, natural, five-step process for discussing old hurts with the goal of eventually making it your own so it feels more natural. We’ll help you to practice in front of a trained, experienced professional until you feel comfortable doing it on your own.
- Learn how to talk about sex and sexuality in order to create a long-lasting, happy sex life.
Don’t wait. Your relationship is too important. Schedule a consultation with one of our professionals today.
These are the results in relationship satisfaction improvement that we see from couples who attend this program:
DURING THE CONSULTATION
Every couple who attends our consultation receives:
- Receive an actionable plan for making consistent improvements in your relationship.
- Receive our 80-page, five-module self-study course, designed to immediately give you access to this information.
- Ask all the important questions to help you both determine whether our services are a good fit for your situation. We want you to be totally comfortable entrusting us with the most important thing in your life: Your Relationship.
Don’t wait another day for the spark to come back into your relationship. Click below to check for our next available consultation...
CURRENT CONSULTATION AVAILABILITY